Tuesday, November 6, 2012

WIND CAVES

So a month (possibly 2) ago Josh surprised me with a hike up the wind caves. What a little cutie! I LOVE fall time and he knew the leafs would be changing and also it was something different for us to do. So we decided to go one Friday morning that I did not have to work. (Woot Woo!!) We also decided to invite our best friend Scotty! It really was such a fun hike, even though I about died. Ha ha, not even kidding!.. Josh and Scott were so cute to put up with me. I had to take a couple breaks. I'm not really sure how many because if you ask me it is a much lower number than if you ask my cute husband or Scotty. But they were good sports and put up with my nonsense anyways!

                                               The beginning..
                                              Cache Valley is so pretty!
                                                My cute husband and me!
                                               Scotty boy
                                             What a trooper he was for putting up with me!
                                           We decided to do a little exploring.

                                             The love of my life and my best friend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment